RE: Eezibleed didn't

To: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Eezibleed didn't
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@cwix.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 23:17:36 -0700
Hi Bud, there is a secret.  I just used my Eezibleed today on my 1970 that I'm
"refurbishing".  In the past I was not very successful in using it on the
brakes, but I was successful on the clutch.  The difference?  The cap on the
brake reservoir is large and prone to leaking under pressure.  Today I used a
new brake reservoir seal that I bought from Moss, lubed it a bit with brake
fluid, and screwed that sucker on tight.  Then I did an interesting thing, I
read the instructions.  It says the air pressure should be less than 20 lbs., so
I let air out of my tire before I began the procedure.  I also said to "test"
the seal before adding fluid to the container, I did that too.  Anyway the long
and the short of it is, it worked great.

Good luck,

Larry Hoy, Denver CO USA
1967 Vintage Racer
1970 MGB Roadster, driver (as of today)
1969 MGB Roadster, converting to a V8
"It's not how fast you go, it's how fast you go fast"
http://home.cwix.com/~larryhoy@cwix.com