Re: MGB prices

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB prices
From: Jim Higgins <seamus@iwaynet.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 13:01:43 -0500
I don't mean to say that there isn't a place for these museum pieces (I
enjoy drooling over these cars as much as the next guy), but we need to
keep some perspective.  To spend $20,000 restoring one of these cars is
like spending $50,000 remodeling a kitchen in a neighborhood of $70,000
houses.  If you are planning on using the kitchen and enjoying it for
years to come it would be worth it to you, but don't expect to recover
those expenses if you are selling the house.

IMHO

Jim Higgins