Re: *This* is MG country!

To: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Subject: Re: *This* is MG country!
From: ccrobins <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 14:53:10 -0600
  Big deal, podnuh!  Even as I type this I step into my B and go for a
top-down ride in my shirt sleeves.  8 hrs south of here I can go for a
swim in the Gulf of Mexico.  A day to the northwest I can go skiing in
the mountains at Cloudcroft, NM.  2 days from here there's the Barranca
Del Cobre, all the rain forest you could wish for.  I'm sure Australia
is beautiful,  I've seen pics and videos and I 'd like to visit it.
However, there's all kinds of scenery here in my backyard as well.

  Charley Robinson
  Kerrville, TX