Re: *This* is MG country!

To: ccrobins <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Subject: Re: *This* is MG country!
From: john peloquin <peloquin@galaxy.ucr.edu>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 09:30:29 -0800 (PST)
Ok,

I knew I was stepping into a hornet's nest when I dissed Texas anyway. I
lived there for quite a while so I wasn't surprized at the reacion  ;-)

"Never ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance."
John J. Peloquin, Assistant Research Entomologist
Entomology, University of California, Riverside, CA 92521