Re: *This* is MG country!

To: "ccrobins" <ccrobins@ktc.com>, "Eric" <eric@erickson.on.net>
Subject: Re: *This* is MG country!
From: "Carufel Family" <carufel@funtv.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 16:47:05 -0800
I'm going to have to put another in for southern california. 'specially San
Diego. Not too much violence or noise rubbed off from LA but the beach is
about 10 minutes (about 3 miles but have to go over a freeway) from my house
and the desert is an hour. oh, and some of the ski lodges are about 4 hours
away. Havent seen one MGB with the top up driving here (Seriously..in my 6
months of MG'ing) but all the Miatas have em up!

Ben