Re: MGB LE air conditioning

To: Mgbreh@aol.com, ghutmacher@stanleyworks.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB LE air conditioning
From: EricSsmc@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 08:00:28 EST
Ray,
I've driven my MGB  with the top down in weather that was 100deg F in the
wonderful humid South.  In fact, it was so hot, that I've had to stop and put
the top up to keep from being roasted.  Ever driven for 6 hours in an MGB when
its a 100 outside?  Whether in my B or my GT, I got fairly toasted.   Besides,
the point is that the car has the A/C, and I'm not taking it off, you can't
make me!  Be honest now, if your car had it, would you take it off?  Wouldn't
you use it?  C'mon now, just between us girls, you can tell me.......

Eric S.
Huntersville, NC
a bunch of stuff, with and without A/C