RE: MGB LE air conditioning

To: EricSsmc@aol.com
Subject: RE: MGB LE air conditioning
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 10:53:01 -0800
I have to agree with Eric.

        There are times and places where an MGB can use AC.  I do question
the sanity of driving in them, and I am not an advocate of AC.
        I remember driving through Tucson AZ with my girlfriend and dog on a
two week road trip.  It was 110 out and we had to put the top up to get out
of the sun.  Later that night we made it back home to Leadville CO, where it
was snowing and 10 below.  Makes you think about heaters and air
conditioning.
        Of course, I remember that time with a smile.  Funny, I can't
remember the road trips I've made in boring cars.  Hmmmmm.....

Kelvin.