Re: Heat, or lack thereof in MGB

To: bkrueger@ici.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Heat, or lack thereof in MGB
From: H4aardvrk@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 22:10:07 EST
In a message dated 3/5/99 8:05:20 PM Eastern Standard Time, bkrueger@ici.net
writes:

<<  see two likelihoods, one is that the
 heater valve is restricting water flow, two is that the heater core is
clogged
 and needs to be flushed.  Would anybody care to venture a call as to which
 attack has the greater probability of success?  Please remember that this
hardly
 the season to dig out the garden hose in New England. TIA. >>
Bud,
     I own and drive 4 MG-B's all year round in northern Colorado..All of my
LBC's have very low heat air systems..I feel that it is a function of not
enough heater element combined with a small squrill cage on the blower
combined with several hard to seal holes in the fire wall.
     Yours, H4(Howard)