Re: Heat, or lack thereof in MGB

To: larryhoy@cwix.com, H4aardvrk@aol.com, bkrueger@ici.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Heat, or lack thereof in MGB
From: BDurgin1@aol.com
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 13:52:32 EST
In a message dated 3/5/99 10:53:09 PM Pacific Standard Time, larryhoy@cwix.com
writes:

<< There is also an "up rated" squirrel cage fan available from some supplier,
 I'm not sure who though.

I tried the uprated version sold by Seven Inds.  It is a generic piece
designed for a larger heater control box than the standard B unit.  It will
fit with a lot of pissing around with different clamps, etc.  However, it
leaves a 1/2 inch gap that needs to be sealed around the heater box.  It will
put out quite a bit more flow but in the end I put the old squirrel cage back
because it looked better.  Seven Inds. is located in NJ somewhere.

Anyway, we don't get any really cold weather in southern Cal, at least
relative to other parts of the country.

Bruce Durgin
64 B