Re: Heat, or lack thereof in MGB

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Heat, or lack thereof in MGB
From: Florrie & Allen Bachelder <bachldrs@swva.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 23:25:44 -0400
>Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 22:35:26 -0500 (EST)
>From: John Trindle <johnt@tsquare.com>
>To: mgs@autox.team.net
>Subject: Re: Heat, or lack thereof in MGB
>Sender: owner-mgs@autox.team.net
>
>On Sat, 6 Mar 1999, Florrie & Allen Bachelder wrote:
>
>> I have no interest in this but I believe the supplier is Seven Enterprises,
>> 716 Bluecrab Road, Newport News, VA 23606, phone 1/800-992-7007...
>>Sadly, in recent years
>> they seem to have drifted away from the B market... I believe they are
>>still strong in the Mini parts market.
>>
>> Allen
>
>Although this was certainly true a couple of years ago, my very recent
>experiences with Seven have been quite positive.

>Over the years I've received a great deal of support from Seven, and in
>turn they've received a great deal of my money <g>.
>--
>John M. Trindle | johnt@tsquare.com    | Tidewater Sports Car Club
>'73 MGB DSP     | '69 Spitfire H Stock | '88 RX-7 C Stock

John -

This is very encouraging.  I will certainly give them another try.  I have
frequently told the story about waiting three weeks for a new clutch for my
Ford Bronco II, but I got one for my  25-year-old obsolete MGB, UPS 300
miles to my door in 22 hours from Seven.  And that was not even a rush
order - just routine service.  Any day I'd call them before 4 pm, I would
have my order before UPS put their trucks to bed the next day.  Seven
personnel were personable, knowledgeable, and very fair.

Personally, I believe in spreading my business around to all who have given
me good service - just trying to keep as many of them in business as
possible.  Another current favorite - the B Hive in Clemson, SC.

Allen

Allen H. Bachelder  =iii=<
Sinking Creek Home for Wayward MGs
New Castle, VA 24127