Re: Heat, or lack thereof in MGB

To: "Bud Krueger" <bkrueger@ici.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Heat, or lack thereof in MGB
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 16:25:21 -0000
Bud, re the heater blower being rather loud.  I have a roadster that gives
adequate heat and then I bought a GT that didn't.  The other difference was
that the sound of rushing air on the roadster almost drowns out the noise of
the fan, whereas on the GT it was the other way round, although both had the
factory impeller.  In my case the GT fan was wired backwards.  Wiring it
correctly gave the same results as the roadster.

PaulH.
http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.hunt1/