RE: '66BGT Found a new home

To: john fagerlund <johnf@ihot.com>
Subject: RE: '66BGT Found a new home
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 12:29:00 -0800
John, thanks for the kind words.  The GT is down south now, the Northern
storage did not work out (someone dumped lumber in the wrong place).  With
the bondo in the front fenders, the damage to both rear fenders, the cut up
trans tunnel and the burnt interior the car is perfect for me!

        I hated the thought of cutting up a straight GT for the Sebring
fender conversion.  Your 66GT will get the full Sebring conversion followed
by V8 installation.  It's going to take a while, but it reprieves the 73 GT
I have.  That one will now go back together in stock trim.
        Now I have to find out what it will take to shove the Rover 5 speed
trans down that skinny tunnel.

        It was a pleasure to meet you, the GT had lots of travels being
towed up to San Leandro, down to Santa Cruz, back up to San Leandro then
south to Ventura.

        The 65B with the rocker damage is repairable, so don't do anything
drastic to it.  It's not cost effective to repair here in CA, but the car
would be a wonderful start for someone that wants a pull door handle car in
the rust belt.

regards

Kelvin.