Re: Simple Green

To: "Harlan Jillson" <hjillson@argolink.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Simple Green
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 07:22:26 -0800
You know that weird, white, pasty film that often appears on repro rubber
parts? (Some kind of mold-release agent, I believe.) Well, Simple Green,
applied undiluted on a rag, is the only product I've found to effectively
remove that film.

How well it would work in a parts washer, though, I have no idea!

Lawrie