Re: Simple Green

To: hjillson@argolink.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Simple Green
From: "Dan Ray" <raydan67@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 14:43:30 PST
I use Simple Green on everything. With Simple Green, a scrub pad and
some rags you'd be amazed at how clean you can get your engine bay,
trunk, and anything else that has years of grunge built up. For heavy
greasy areas, I'd still go with traditional degreaser or better -- steam
cleaning. But you can also use the Green stuff to clean carpets and for
your kitchen/bath cleaning. :)

Dan
73 B