Re: Simple Green

To: hjillson@argolink.net
Subject: Re: Simple Green
From: Rick Morrison <gofastmg@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 23:40:07 EST
On Thu, 18 Mar 1999 17:38:58 -0600 "Harlan Jillson"
<hjillson@argolink.net> writes:
>Rick,
>    What concentration are you using in your washer?  It seems like
>the SG
>would be a good way to go, but they didn't give any recommendations
>with the
>washer documentation as to what mix to use, just a free gallon and a
>discount coupon for another.
>Harlan.

Lot's of lee-way so far as concentration strength goes. You can adjust
the concentration to suit the particular job at hand, or to  "pump up"
the existing solution in the washer.
 Right now, I'm using it about 1:5. I say about, because I'm not too
particular about the proportions. It's almost a case of " well that's
about enough of that" when making up a new batch of washer fluid.  I also
keep a spray bottle near the washer with pure SG for those hard to clean
items. I just spray it real good, and let it soak in the washer tray for
a couple of hours/over night, whatever.
  Oh, just make sure you always wear rubber gloves when using the  stuff,
especially undiluted. It can make a real mess out of your hands.

Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget