RE: installing carpet

To: mgrazian@ltcm.com
Subject: RE: installing carpet
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 14:41:03 -0800
Thanks for the clarification, Kevin. It did occur to me afterwards that
one way to possibly circumvent this problem would be to apply a thin
coating of rubber cement to the back of the piece and let it totally dry.
Then apply another coat (or spray adhesive) for installation. The idea
would be to "lock in" the yarn loops.

Dodd, Kelvin wrote

--

Max Heim