Re: Old English White

To: "Nory P" <nory_midget@yahoo.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Old English White
From: "Steven R Schultz" <SSchultz@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 07:14:02 -0500
Nory

For touch up on things like the rocker panels or the engine
compartment I use Plasti-kote Car Color.  The primers
number #636 White Primer and the finish coat is #CC 9031.
I purchased it from an auto chain call Pep Boys in the Northeast
but I would think that Plasti-kote. I must admit that my "61 A
was repainted by the previous owner so the above may not be
an exact match to your shade of white.  It does match hidden
parts that have never been painted on my car.

Steve
SSchultz@worldnet.att.net

e-mail, as before, to Nory@webtv.net
> -----NORY
> http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Way/9101
> Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the
ONLY problem.