Re: DPO'd again.....

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Subject: Re: DPO'd again.....
From: John Trindle <johnt@tsquare.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 14:20:31 -0500 (EST)
On Thu, 25 Mar 1999, Max Heim wrote:

> Of course, the next post will be someone who just "puts the car on a lift
> and runs a belt from his bench grinder to the driveshaft, and stands on a
> ladder to adjust the valves"...

No, no.

I remember now... I drive it up on the skateboard ramp the kids have built
in the parking lot, and let the rear wheels drape off either side.  Then I
put the cat into a laundry basket and duct tape it to the "offside" wheel.
Then I tell the neighbor's dog to "speak" every time I want the cat to
run, turning the wheel and moving the crankshaft.  Of course, I have to
put sand in the differential before this will work.

--
John M. Trindle | johnt@tsquare.com    | Tidewater Sports Car Club
'73 MGB DSP     | '69 Spitfire H Stock | '88 RX-7 C Stock