RE: DPO'd again.....

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: DPO'd again.....
From: Florrie & Allen Bachelder <bachldrs@swva.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 20:06:15 -0400
From: Perry Robinson <PROBINSO@flower-mound.com>

>I can't take it anymore!   Why not just put the car in gear, and rock it
>back and forth?  That way, nothing gets shorted out, nothing starts in gear
>accidentily, no one gets run over and hurt, no knuckles get cut up trying to
>reach the crank nut, and it is a far more accurate way to bring the engine
>to the exact point that you want it, instead of bumping the engine on the
>starter, a dozen times, as it always seems to go just a little further
>around than you wanted it too.

' Guess we all have our own ways of doing these things.  I've done it your
way, and I think mine is easier.

Allen

*    Allen H. Bachelder  =iii=<         *
*    Sinking Creek Home for Wayward MGs *
*    New Castle, VA 24127                       *
*    USA                                        *
*    540/544-7333                               *