Re: DPO'd again.....

To: "MG List " <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: DPO'd again.....
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 20:40:39 -0800
ccrobins

Sorry old bean, you've got the wrong man. It wasn't me defending rocking
(although it certainly works) or "getting hot"; in fact I stated I
couldn't do it (rocking, that is) at present due to lousy traction in
dirt. This whole thread has gotten rather snafu'd due to erratic
"snipping", it seems to me. Now that we've heard from the guy who puts
the rear axle up on jackstands and spins a rear wheel, I think we've
exhausted the possibilities, and should let it drop.

Of course, the next post will be someone who just "puts the car on a lift
and runs a belt from his bench grinder to the driveshaft, and stands on a
ladder to adjust the valves"...

: )

--

Max Heim