Re: Re: gearbox disgust

To: pierreracine2@videotron.ca, owner-mgs@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: gearbox disgust
From: MGSMGBGT@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 22:59:33 EST
In a message dated 3/28/1999 11:18:04 AM, pierreracine2@videotron.ca wrote:

<<Speaking of decency: it's a very interesting theory point to note the
following observation: the American males are the first to step on the gas
when it comes to publicly and supposedly "help" women (that don't need them
anyway!), and yet they are socially the biggest producers and consumers of
porno movies in the world! Even their president fuck on worktime!

You're on the wrong side of the fence pal, to give me decency lessons...

Pierre Racine, Montréal, Canada

I have rarely flamed anyone.  Further I have taken a live and let live
attitude on this page.  However, YOU HAVE CROSSED THE LINE SIR!  GROW UP OR
GET OFF!

Bob Shaw
Lincoln, Ne