Re: gearbox disgust

To: Nory P <nory_midget@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: gearbox disgust
From: Ross MacPherson <arm@bc.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 12:02:09 -0800 (PST)
At 11:41 AM 3/28/99 -0800, you wrote:
>>Oh, that's cheap. But what can you
>>expect from a country whose main meal
>>is a Big Mac...
>
>>Pierre Racine, CANADA.
>
>Just a tad more nutritious than a Tim Horton's
>donut....
>(my apologies to the other Canadian listers)

Nory,
Don't worry about offending me as a Canadian.  M. Racine has done that well
enough already. Take your best shot and good hunting!

Ask him to describe the Quebecois culinary contribution to "fast food"  -
poutine.  (Fries covered with cheese curds and gravy , absolutely stomach
churning.  Not to mention about 3 lifetimes worth of cholesterol per serving)

Cheers, eh!
Ross   MacPherson
TC-3528 , `66 BGT, NEMGT - #11849
Surrey, BC, Canada