Re: gearbox disgust

To: "Pierre Racine" <pierreracine2@videotron.ca>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: gearbox disgust
From: "Paul Tegler " <wizardz@amdyne.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 17:28:17 -0500
Well I'm replying TO everyone on the list...
...NOT the author of the original message....

anyone needing a second opinion on whether or not they
are ignorant, by having to analyze the responses of others
only proves ones own immaturity and lack of self worth.
Obviously Mr.. Racine is not mature enough to stand on his own
merits.

I'd like to make a plea... to the rest of the list.... to maintain your own
dignity, and  simply dismiss such ignorance and immaturity.