RE: Wet brakes don't work

To: xyzabcde@earthlink.net
Subject: RE: Wet brakes don't work
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 13:57:01 -0800
Denise:

        Do you have the shields on the front brakes.  The only other thing I
can think of is the front brakes for some reason are not applying enough
braking.  The disc setup should not be really prone to water.  The drums
will.  Having wet drums will reduce braking somewhat, but the front brakes
should give you reasonable braking.  There is something wrong, most B's have
really good brakes iregardless of year, even in the wet.

Kelvin.