Re: Battery cut off switch 77B

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Battery cut off switch 77B
From: "Eric Kutzli" <ekutzli@netins.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 18:37:43 -0600
Andy
Auto stores (my can is from NAPA) sell electrical component cleaner which
cleans and deoxidizes contacts but evaporates fast and doesn't leave a
sticky residue behind. WD40 might work a while but it can leave some oil
behind to attract more dust. Some stuff used to contain
Flourocarbons..worked good but contributes to future no ozone terminal
sunburns. New stuff is safer and does chase the gremlins.
Good Luck

Eric K.