Re: Visors

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Visors
From: "Eric Kutzli" <ekutzli@netins.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 18:34:24 -0600
I'm six foot four. The visors were like limp trashbags when I bought the
car. They are now landfill fodder. (I did keep the seat tracks. They are in
a box in the basement along with the blocky 74 rubber over riders. I got the
seat back and down close to the floor where I like it... everybody else is
on their own)

Eric K.
"Maggie" 74B