Bonnet Pad Set

To: MG Nuts <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bonnet Pad Set
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 10:53:28 -0800
Hello,

I'm looking for ways to hear less of the tappets and more of the wonderful
burbly exhaust when I'm driving, and the first thing would probably be to
install the two pieces of black sound deadening material under the bonnet.

Any other quieting suggestions would also be appreciated.

Does anyone have a cheap alternate source of the material?  I am going to
have to tear it out in a year or so to repaint anyway, so I don't want to
drop a bundle of money on it.  Think Home Depot.

Skye

--
1966 MGB        The MGB Experience         __,__\__      Safety Fast!
GHN3L-70307     http://www.mgb.bc.ca/     (_o____o_)     MGOFR 1.375