Re: THE GREAT "GAS OUT"(off topic again...)

To: "David Ambrose" <stargazer1@home.com>, "Paul Tegler" <wizardz@amdyne.net>
Subject: Re: THE GREAT "GAS OUT"(off topic again...)
From: "Leo S." <ldsp@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 18:05:26 -0600
<At the same time, families lose disposable income because they're spending
more for gas > Keep trying to tell you all to look at the whole picture.
Beleive me and look back at different years in the cycle of oil price
fluctuations, when the price per barrel is high you will see lots of energy
related projects being built which translates into more income for a family
due to higher wages i.e.: hourly rates because the available labor pool is
smaller because more people are working so a company will have to pay a
higher rate to get qualified people. Of course all of this might hurt or not
affect the unskilled segment of the labor pool.

Leo