Midget "Rotisserie"

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Midget "Rotisserie"
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 1999 21:21:47 -0700
Friends one and all,

If memory serves, there was recent discussion of how to build a "rotisserie"
for a Midget. (For the benefit of any Spitfire owners who happen to be
reading, that's not a barbecue on which you can dispose of your neighbor's
Midget! It's a great big stand to which you can attach your Midget bodyshell
to rotate it while cleaning underneath, doing bodywork, etc.)

I received a request from a Midget owner for said details and I have never
built one, nor do I have any inclination to do so at my time of life.
So if anyone can help this chap, please e-mail Jeremy direct at
DIRDESOWF@aol.com

Perhaps a friendly Midget owner could also forward this message to the
Spridget list, to which I do not subscribe. (And that's OK - I don't like
Spitfires either..............!)

Thanks!

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center