Re: FW: Video - MGB Service Guide

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FW: Video - MGB Service Guide
From: Steve Shoyer <Steve@shoyer.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 1999 00:08:50 -0400
I have the same video and found it helpful.  It gave me an idea of what was
where and how to do the little stuff, which gave me the confidence to
continue to larger tasks on the car.  Because it was fairly inexpensive
($15), I didn't expect it to cover more than routine maintenance.  I wasn't
insulted, but I did skip a few sections (changing a tire, checking the oil,
etc.).

--Steve Shoyer (1980 MGB)