Re: dirty gauges

To: GMGoodman@aol.com
Subject: Re: dirty gauges
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 1999 07:46:51 EDT
Jerry,
  The bezels on the round instruments twist off and on. There are lugs on
the bezels and corresponding spaces for them to engage on the instrument
casings, about 1/8 of a turn will do. You may want to slack the
instrument retaining nuts behind the dash to make the twisting easier.
Sorry, I don't know how to remove the bezel from the oil pressure gauge.
Bob