RE: Steering wheel fix??? and W/Shield clarification

To: "Mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Skye Poier" <skye@ffwd.com>
Subject: RE: Steering wheel fix??? and W/Shield clarification
From: "BMack" <bmack99@home.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 16:44:42 -0700
Skye,

I run a small restoration/specialty shop out of my workshop in White Rock
and could prob. assist in the sills and rockers, and poss. other bodywork
necessary on your B.

I do metalwork, paint and vintage car woodwork. My current schedule of
appointments take until mid-August or Sept. 1st. If you would like to
consider booking an appointment or coming out and seeing what I do out here,
give a call.

You can reach me at (604)535-5636 (don't add the 604 if you are in Metro
Vancouver.)

Bryce Mack