Re: Need 72 MGB Parts

To: <Matt.DeBoer@ejgallo.com>
Subject: Re: Need 72 MGB Parts
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 23:20:44 -0500
Matt:
I have a "rolling restoration" myself and I keep my eyes peeled at swap
meets and the like.
I can tell you that you'll have a hard time finding "good, used" ashtray,
Gas cap, window crank handles, and valances -- plus other little interior
tidbits like the maplight, etc. These things are pretty "consumable". Save
the effort and buy these bits new. Everything else should be possible in the
used market, but personally, I'd want to LOOK at them first, unless you
really trust one of our listers. ;) Hood and Trunk lids are especially prone
to nasty crinkles and creases where the prop hinges meet. I found a nice
trunk lid for $85 after a long search through a big Brit Parts warehouse in
Madisonville, KY.

Dan
73 B