Need 72 MGB Parts

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Need 72 MGB Parts
From: Matt.DeBoer@ejgallo.com
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 16:44:33 -0700
I'm just starting a restoration on a '72 B roadster and need a bunch 'o
parts.  My goal is to have a decent daily driver... so "good" used parts are
fine in most cases.  I'm a 100 miles east of San Francisco... it would be
nice if I could locate the bigger parts within 200 miles of S.F. to avoid
shipping costs.

- Hood
- Trunk Lid
- Rear Bumper
- Ashtray
- Gas Cap
- Window Crank Handle
- Rostyle Trim Ring Set
- Backup Light
- Left Rear Taillight Assembly
- Lower front valance

I also need the following, but want to use new parts:

- Rear Springs and installation bits
- Drivers seat back foam
- Door window outer rubber seal (x2)
- Door entrance "fuzzy" weatherstrip for Autumn Gold (x2)... are these even
available???

Please let me know if you can help me.. thanks,

Matt
'72 B Roadster