Wiring a 74MGB

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wiring a 74MGB
From: Jeremy Anthony Kinsey <jer@mia.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 99 23:27:18 -0500
Does anyone have any detailed pictures for the under dash wiring of a 74
MGB?  I am having a difficult time getting everything back to normal and
the wiring diagrams in the Hanes manual are rather hard to read.  I am
about 90% there, however if anyone has any detailed .jpg/.gif images on
the web etc, or a description of what colored wire goes where I would
greatly appreciate it.

thanx,

Regards,
Jeremy Anthony Kinsey
Systems Admin

Mia.Net                                Maria's Internet Access
                                            www.mia.net
                                           www.dslone.com
Bella Mia, Inc.
N6015 Lyons Road                        e-mail: jer@mia.net
Burlington, WI. 53105          Phone: (414)763-5420  Fax: (414)763-5421
USA                                    Pager:  (414)515-1388
    Full Service Dial-In Internet Access DSL and Colocation Services