SU Floats

To: "MGS Digest" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: SU Floats
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 20:04:09 +0100
Having recently had by carbs rebuilt I was a little concerned to find that
the (new) plastic floats seemed to be sitting at different heights.  Wrote
to Burlen in the UK with the following response.  The workshop manual states
.125" to .187" and does not indicate whether the plunger (presumably the
spring-loaded pip the float bears against) should be depressed or not:

Zenith