Re: Really Stupid

To: patrick bailey <pbailey@qnet.com>, Mike Razor <mrazor@kih.net>
Subject: Re: Really Stupid
From: Glen Eldridge <glenel@netproffit.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 11:04:45 -0400
Who died and made you God?  No one questions that it should be done right,
just that you, as too many others, expect everone else to be perfect and
leave you alone.  I expect of myself that I do it properly, but I also
expect to take the blame when it's not and to strive to correct it.  I don't
expect world war III over one narrowly-view mistake.

Let's accept responsibility without so damned many complaints and Oh! so
much bitching.  Harry Truman said the work of the world wasn't done by
bitchers and complainers.

As before, 3 things apply:

1. Let those without sin cast the first stone.

2. Let those without stones cast the first sin.

3. Ask how Ray Gibbons would have done it, then do it his way.

Glen Eldridge
Kirkland, Quebec

P.s.; Think and act on this list as you would if you were face to face with
the person you're addressing, not as though you were safe behind an
anonymous computer screen and thus safe from retribution.  This list would
be a hell of a lot quieter that way!