RE: Really Stupid

To: Clayton Kirkwood <kirkwood@garlic.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Really Stupid
From: Nory P <nory_midget@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 10:39:57 -0700 (PDT)

>Then I suppose dear Hubby should have
>originally said to wife, "Do your own
>(expletive deleted) car work".

I'm just guessing, of course, but since we don't see
the wife on this list, I'm guessing that the husband
is the reason she's driving an MG and not a modern
jelly bean car......  thus, it's -his- car work, even
if he calls it -her- car.  My guess is that if she
were the MG nut in the family, we'd be hearing from
her...... ('specially since she's been discussed so
much lately)
'Course, I could be wrong    ;^)
===

***The above address is for list purposes only.  Please send private e-mail, as
before, to Nory@webtv.net
-----NORY
Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the ONLY
problem.