New Project- little MG

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Project- little MG
From: "Bill Eastman" <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 09:30:06 -0500
Anyone interested in seeing what followed me home late last year can
look up:

http://www.jag-lovers.org/xk-lovers/gifs/eastman/eastman.htm

There are multiple 800 X 600 pictures there so downloading the page will
take some time.  I did not design the page.  The original pictures were
1536 X 1024 before I translated to 800 X 600.

My eldest daughter (13) has named it Igor.  My wife calls it a large
pile of S... I mean garbage.  The rest of the world would call it a 1958
Jaguar XK150 fixed head coupe.   In a dramatic turnaround from the
Sixties, this car has come to the US from Canada to avoid the (rather
chilly) draft or at least the rain.

To add some MG to this post,  let's see who can spot the MGA parts in
the pictures.  Double kudos if you happen to be the person who used to
own some of said parts.  And no, Bill, you can't see the HS4's and
besides, they aren't MGA parts anyway.

Regards,
Bill Eastman
61 MGA Still in storage but at least now I have the phone number of the
place.  Not that big of deal since it snowed Saturday.
58 Jag fhc hogging her side of the garage.