RE: New Project- little MG

To: "'Bill Eastman'" <william.eastman@medtronic.com>,
Subject: RE: New Project- little MG
From: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 13:24:43 -0500
I will refrain from continuing this thread with the
Frenchman-hurling-abuse-from-the-top-of-the castle routine as it will
inevitably offend somebody. As for the little A** in your garage, you
should know that you really need a Patsy with two empty halves of coconuts
to haul your gear; that concrete burro isn't going to cut it.

If you really need something French in your driveway, I know of a couple of
Dauphines locally, I think one of them actually runs. Might even be able to
match the flight velocity of an unladen swallow, but I wouldn't count on
it.

But it's the part about kids cutting into the autocross schedule that
really hurts.

Phil