Re: windshield installation

To: Art Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Subject: Re: windshield installation
From: "Proudfoot, Andrew" <proudfa@NAVCANADA.CA>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 15:49:00 -0400
Great article. Highly recommended!!!!!!
Safety Fast
Andy Proudfoot 77B
 ----------
From: Art Pfenninger
To: Calvin Krug
Cc: mgs@autox.team.net
Date: Wednesday, April 14, 1999 7:03AM

Yes attach the center bolts first, they will hold the new seal down so
that it doesn't spring or curl under itself. Also let it sit overnight
this will help. I just finished up an article that talks about replacing
the rubber seals in the MGB. To windshield seal takes about 1/2 hour. If
you (or anyone) would like a copy let me know.
...Art