RE: Interesting cap for open cars

To: "Jeff Boatright" <jboatri@emory.edu>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Interesting cap for open cars
From: "Jason Dutt" <jason@markerman.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 15:12:46 -0400
What...is it a 35 MPH rallye?  <g>

Just pulling your chain.  Actually, I have to make a comment here.  I've
recently put an OD transmission in my 72.  I am simply amazed at how well
the car accellerates at the higher speeds the OD allows.  I never thought
I'd have to watch the Speedo in my MG for fear of going too fast!  Not to
mention, cruising casually at 2500 RPM with the OD is unbeatable.  If anyone
is considering getting an OD transmission, I would highly recommend it!

Regards,

=J=