MGB wheel sizes

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB wheel sizes
From: James <James@LWSD.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 08:33:53 -0500
Hi, all.

I'm shopping for some nifty non-stock wheels for my '74 MGB, and of course
I'm discovering that non of the retailers or online sellers have listings
for MGBs. Rather than going through the tedious exercise of asking each and
every one of them to figure out what they have that will fit a 'B, can
anyone tell me if there are one or more recent car models whose wheels are
an exact fit for the MGB? In other words, for example if a Honda Civic
wheel fit perfectly on a 'B, I could just pretend that I was shopping for
wheels for a Civic, and read the ads like a normal (i.e. boring ;-) citzen.

Thanks!

- James Einolf
'74 MGB finally off the jack stands and on the road.