Re: MGB wheel sizes

To: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.com>
Subject: Re: MGB wheel sizes
From: "Proudfoot, Andrew" <proudfa@NAVCANADA.CA>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 17:56:00 -0400
I have some experience here. My 67 (now parts car) ran with aluminum
rims from a 240Z for several years. They were a perfect fit. A little
story, when I bought the car I took it to get checked out, ran out of
gas on the way to my mechanic. Old crud got in the carbs and the car
wouldn't run. I called the PO and told him if I could get it going I'd
bring it back and if not he'd have to come get it. Next day on the way
home from work my mechanic passed me in the car!!!! Aluminum rims (from
a 240) installed. I shall be using my buddies storage wheels & tires,
from his 240 when I get the 77 painted.
Of course YMMV. On a personal not Great Site Skye!!!! Keep up the good
work!

Best Wishes & Safety Fast
Andy Proudfoot 77B
Gander, Nfld. Canada