Re: towing - dropping drive shaft?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: towing - dropping drive shaft?
From: "Eric Kutzli" <ekutzli@netins.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 22:49:53 -0500
   Three years ago, towing my 74 B shell home from the paint shop I thought
I had it made... no engine, transmission OR drive shaft in the car. But when
we pushed the body/running gear up on the dolly one of the helpful body shop
assistants pulled the park brake on so the car wouldn't roll off while we
strapped the front wheels down. A fine plan if the rest of us had been in on
it... or if he had remembered to release it when everything was secure.
Seven miles later...  What's Cookin?  new shoes, new bearings, new drums,
new seals, new new new...
argh

Eric K