Re: Couple more questions, then I'll quit for a while, I promise

To: "Nina Barton" <ninab@scoresheet.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Couple more questions, then I'll quit for a while, I promise
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 15:00:48 +0100
My Moss parts list shows only one part number for both applications.  If you
can get the split-pin in the short one (when it is installed) I should say
that is the correct one.  Although as long as the other one isn't long
enough to foul anything then I can't see that it would hurt.

PaulH.
http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.hunt1/