Re: Distributor Vaccuum

To: "Tom McLaughlin" <tmcl98@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Distributor Vaccuum
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 18:31:53 -0700
Tom.....

Let's assume the following:  your vacuum unit in the distributor is working,
your vacuum switch box is functioning correctly, and all the vacuum lines
are routed correctly. Under those conditions, you are correct - it would not
be necessary to disconnect the vacuum line to set the timing at idle in
neutral.

Lawrie