Re: (forw) FIA homologation #?

To: saidel@crab.rutgers.edu, skye@ffwd.com
Subject: Re: (forw) FIA homologation #?
From: Lmacy1211@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 08:10:09 EDT
On 4/23/99 9:18 PM so and so (Bill Saidel) said. (And I quote:)

>> Can anyone sort this fellow out?
>>
>> - Skye
>>
>> -----Forwarded message from Gerardo Morilla Farreras <gmf@jet.es>-----
>>
>> To: skye@mgb.bc.ca
>> From: "Gerardo Morilla Farreras" <gmf@jet.es>
>> Date: Fri, 23 Apr 99 20:02:09 PDT
>>
>> Dear Sir :  I own a MGB - GT V8    and need information of homologation n:
>> FIA ,  and  others .
>> I interested for preparation in historic race  Pre - 76  in Spain .
>> With thank4s your truly,
>> Gerardo Morilla Farreras.   Barcelona  .   Spain
>>
>> -----End of forwarded message-----
>>

>from the Oxford English Dictionary, magnifying glass version:
>Homologation: the action of homologating (don't you just love dictionaries).
>    assent; ratification; confirmation. Mostly in legal use.
>
>homologate: to express agreement with or approval of; to assent to,
>acknowledge; to countenance; to ratify, confirm.
>and several other definitions of a like.
Now if you look under redundant you will find: (n) see redundant
>Bill Saidel
>('76B, isn't that a coincidence?)
Larry

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?