Re: Cheap tool cat

To: "Tim Nagy" <nagy@duq.edu>, "Enrique Claure" <spaninc@ceibo.entelnet.bo>
Subject: Re: Cheap tool cat
From: "susie" <susieb@flash.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 14:01:50 -0500
Sometimes I have to come out of lurker mode and insert my 2 cents ( for
whatever it is worth ) but if you buy cheap tools you get what you pay for.
If you want good air tools buy Ingersoll Rand or Snap-On's or Blue Point
which is a little less pricey of the same tool. They will last you a
lifetime if taken care of. I have a route of pawn shops that I make a
monthly round of and after they get to know you they will do some serious
negotiations on their marked prices. A couple of month's ago purchased a 1/4
inch impact ( Blue Point ) and a Sata NR95 HVLP gun from one of them. It had
never even been hooked up, all manuals and acc in the box. Retail of the
Sata is $475.00 (paid $200.00 ) and the air ratchet for $20.00. Both were as
new. Not a bad investment in my book. You just have to keep checking back
with them for a good peice of equipment. Tell them what you are looking for
and sometimes they eill tell you what is coming out of pawn that meets your
need's on a certain day.

Leo