Re: '79 B flasher question

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: '79 B flasher question
From: James <James@LWSD.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 07:08:19 -0500
FYI, one of the most common tricks played by DPO's is to replace a
defective flasher with one of a different size and shape, stick it in a
different location, and sometimes leave the old one hanging there with
nothing connected to it.

- James Einolf
'74 MGB (got the do-it-yourself 2" exhaust half finished and it shur looks
purdy!)